Last updated: APRIL 2021
This cookies policy (this “Policy”) explains what cookies are and how The Future Rocks Company Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”), being the operator and data controller/data user of this website (https://www.thefuturerocks.com) (this “Website”), places and uses such cookies. You should read this Policy so that you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
1. The use of the Cookies
1.1. Type of Cookies We Use
- CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around this Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
- CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use this Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established
- CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit this Website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- CATEGORY 4: TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
- CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of the social media providers for information on how their cookies work.
If you are in the UK or European Economic Area, we need your consent to place cookies, except for Strictly Necessary Cookies as this type of cookie does not require consent under applicable laws and are essential to how our Website operates.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of this Website.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
- Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
- other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to aboutads.info.; and
- any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. While we strive to offer you choices when you use this Website and services, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honour web browser Do Not Track signals.
1.2. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you are in the UK or European Economic Area, you can provide your consent to cookies using the mechanism on our Website. You can withdraw your consent and change your preferences at any time on our Website.
If you do not accept the cookies on this Website, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of this Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Edge web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
1.3. More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: www.AboutCookies.org.
1.4. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and other local language versions of this Policy, the English version will prevail.
Terms specific to users in Japan;
Section 1.5 shall be deleted and replaced as follows: "In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Japanese versions of this Policy, the Japanese version will prevail."